QELI - Ferocious Warmth Webinar with Tracey
15 March, 2023
QELi is delighted to partner with Tracey Ezard to offer the Ferocious Warmth Webinar.
This practical session explores:
- The importance of understanding self in leading others, and then impact of our leadership
- Where our default behaviours can be both strengths and shadows
- The impact of out of balance leadership on those we lead, and our improvement journey
- How unmet need and lack of connection can move us to the extremities of leadership
- Useful ways to recalibrate back to centre and build an approach of Ferocious Warmth
2023 dates now available
Are you a highly motivated woman working in healthcare, government or research?
This 3 day program inspires, encourages and supports women to reach their full career potential.
Upon completion of this program you will:
- Have a greater awareness of the barriers and enablers to career advancement
- Reframe your thinking around career drivers of innovative leadership
- Implement innovative leadership thinking
- Harness and nurture distributed and collaborative leadership approaches for greater impact
- Discover and enhance your leadership strengths
- Become part of a dynamic community of Women in Leadership
2023 Dates available
Join Tracey for this 30 minute introductory webinar for The Buzz Academy.
This webinar will show you and your leadership team how to make best use
of The Buzz Academy within your school.
Who should come?
Senior School and System Leaders
Anyone invested in sustaining the
learning culture in their school
Buzz Academy LIVE Session (Members Only)
25 May 2023 AEST & 23 November 4 - 5pm AEDT
Join Tracey and other Buzz Academy Members to get ideas and inspiration on using the resources to focus on the work where you need it the most!
Meet other Buzz Academy members, ask questions and share how you have been using The Buzz Academy at your school.
Register your interest next program (Online)
This program is open to women in leadership positions who are keen to strengthen their leadership impact and willing to do a deep dive on what they bring to their world. They are women who want to realise their purpose and influence in their roles and in their whole lives. They want to create the future, not stand by and watch mediocrity and status quo keep us all small.
- Virtual 90 minute sessions
- Pre-program individual coaching session
- Collaborative learning group
- Articles and books
- Informal zoom room sessions